Thread: NFL Week 17
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 02:06 PM   #366
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadritt View Post
How is he more of a liability than a guy with a DWI, spousal abuse, or dog fighting ring history? Those guys get to keep their jobs but someone who's pro gay marriage doesn't? Hell, id be more concerned with Clowneys history of speeding than I would Kluwes outspokenness since that can easily kill people but Im pretty sure he'll still get drafted.

You didn't actually compare a marginal/average punter to a guy that's supposedly one of the biggest impact defensive players in years ... did you?
How easily you can be replaced does make a difference in outcomes, no matter how much some people (me included) wish it might not matter.

FWIW, I wouldn't likely want any of those other bastards you mentioned on my team either most likely (I hope the Eagles never win another game as long as they're owned by the SOB's who saw fit to give a certain p.o.s. QB a job).