View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 07:03 PM   #3
kcchief19
Pro Starter

Two thoughts on completely different topics …

You're looking at two entirely different types of clubs. The Speedblades would likely help your game now but if you continue to improve and play a lot you will likely outgrow them in a short period of time. Meanwhile the forged irons may be harder to hit now but if you continue to improve, they will help you down the round. I know the EZ Forged irons are supposed to be easier to hit than other forged irons, but it will still be an adjustment. Based on this thread and your other comments in the past, I'd go with the Mizuno too. Might be a challenge at first, but these will be clubs you should get a lot of mileage and help you eventually elevate your game.

Know anybody else at the club looking to buy some equipment? You could always sell your gift cards for less than face value -- your buddy saves money on his purchase, and you get the cash to buy elsewhere. If your club is like anywhere else, chances are the clubs you want will be cheaper elsewhere than through your club.

Whatever you decided, have fun! You improvement gives inspiration to duffers such as myself. I finally made some improvements in my game in 2013, playing my best golf in 20 years. Hopefully when I recover from my recent knee surgery I won't lose my gains. Probably won't be able to hit the course until May or June.
kcchief19 is offline   Reply With Quote