View Single Post
Old 01-25-2014, 01:33 PM   #1
Young Drachma
Dark Cloud

Band of Oogies (FBCB)

This is a continuation of my 50-year dynasty here.

The year is 2047 and I've been managing this universe since 1951. There are custom conferences, it's a D3 league primarily and I've been importing the players and teams into the pro game where there are vibrant international leagues and a domestic NBA as well.

It's been a while since I started a new program completely from scratch and I'm ready to do that, install a coach and see if I can develop a history for the program in terms of following the players, etc.

My idea was to install a coach and let him coach until he's 100. But after doing a 25 year coach, that's not as fun. I think instead, we'll go with a 100-years following one particular program and see how they do over that time, follow the coaches, the elite players and their history.

It'd be a more interesting story if it were a successful program, but we'll see how that goes.

I'm going to use this thing here to pick the location and this thing here to pick a name.

I'm curious to see what the life cycle is like, whether there will be numbers to retire, history and so forth to look. We'll see if it's enough of a story to stay interested.

Last edited by Young Drachma : 01-27-2014 at 02:47 PM.
Young Drachma is offline   Reply With Quote