View Single Post
Old 02-07-2014, 10:08 AM   #1
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

FBCB Conference AD and Interactive Coaches Dynasty

Hey guys, I'm gonna see if I can't spread myself too thin again. I was bored last night so I started reading my coaches interactive dynasty with the GWAL that I did a while back, and I thought I would start another one.

Work will be calming down soon so I'll have more free time, so I'm going to get FBCB downloaded and reinstalled on my new computer. I'm sure there isn't a mod out there that has all the correct teams in the correct conferences, so I will have to work on that, as well as getting some real coaches in the game.

What I am wanting to do is get the game downloaded this weekend and hopefully get everything configured so that I can get something going next week. As far as the conference I will oversee, I'm not going to add the fictional GWAL like I had last time, as there were some complaints about too many directional school names in Wichita. lol.

Right now I'm looking at running the Big 12 or the MVC. Those are my top 2 choices right now so I can have at least 1 Kansas school involved. If you guys have a preference of a league you'd like to see featured and/or coach in, let me know.

Or if you guys would prefer to coach at a different school, you can do that too. I'll keep tabs on all the coaches of whatever league I choose, and any FOFC coaches that want to volunteer to be put in this.

Let me know what you guys think, as I will be running this and my 2013-2014 WhatifSports dynasty at the same time, trying to give as much attention to both as I can. I know there was some following for this last time, I hope I can get some interactive coaches in this time as well. Let me know if anybody is interested!

collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote