Thread: 2014 MLB Thread
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2014, 07:57 AM   #467
sterlingice
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by panerd View Post
Like I said a few posts up pretty much every fan that can name the Cardinals starting lineup laughs at the Cardinal way nonsense. (I would assume Milwaukee probably has some club driven/media tagline that only the bandwagon fans actually recite) It is the people that only know Matt Holliday and Wainwright and think Molina is cute that talk about the "Cardinal Way". It's funny though that the most butthurt fans on here are Reds, Brewers (well you), and Royals fans. SI would be amused if Mizzou, KState, and ISU fans pilled on KU out of jealousy of their success. Not much difference here...

How did I get dragged into this?

I find that most people, particularly on this board, are pretty cool about Kansas (a certain poster might get a bit overzealous at times but that doesn't seem to be KU exclusive) and there's not a lot of negativity even if they do something unlikable like go the one-and-done route this year. I guess some teams get more grief than others.

SI

Janos: "Only America could produce an imbecile of your caliber!"
Freakazoid: "That's because we make lots of things better than other people!"

Last edited by sterlingice : 04-04-2014 at 07:57 AM.
sterlingice is offline   Reply With Quote