Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

April

6th – Away at Gil Vicente
13th – Home vs Olhanese
19th – Away at Rio Ave

We loved Diego B, Rafa and Sequira for training.,

Adriano was in Team of Week

Game time! They score in 32 seconds. Candeais sinks the equalizer at the 18th minute. Back in business. Rest of the game is rather quiet, and we tie.

I need 10 points to guarantee qualification for the Euro. We have four games left. We’re in 4th, with 45 and +12. In 5th is Sporting with 42 +6 as is Ferreira as well. I’m 10 points ahead of 7th place Rio Ave. However, 3rd and 2nd are 11 points ahead. So we likely are not cracking that in four games. The focus has to be on staying in the Euro spots.

Reginaldo is injured in training and will be out for 2 months.

The Olhanese game has arrived. I begin controlling. Freire collects a yellow early. Then they foul Adriano and donate a penalty. Rondon sinks it for a goal at the 24th minute. We miss a few shots – not even on target. They have been struggling. We injure a player on their left wing and they are forced to replace him. Half time. Keep it up, don’t let up for a second. I slide back to a Standard tactic. Then they score in the 48th minute. Cross to header. Sequeira to Daniel C, who shots, collects his own rebound, shoots again and sinks it. I yank three players – Adriano, Freire, and Rafa. We hold out for the win. 2-1. MOM is Candeais

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote