View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 09:19 AM   #309
britrock88
Pro Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Jackal View Post
So we started out with 15, probably a 12-3 split, or perhaps an 11-3-1 with the outlaw not knowing if they would count for the village or not. Let's assume best case we're at 10-3 now. NKs are going to happen sooner or later, but having a seer is always a good idea. If the sheriff wasn't the BG, presumably there's a role (guessing doctor, with the savior language) that would be able to protect someone we elected - though it would require them to be checking the thread...

Though we also have to consider that the nurse could be the BG - it'd be a bitch to sacrifice the BG to raise a known seer, and I kind of doubt that mechanism would happen. Which is why I lean towards thinking the nurse isn't a BG.

Unless someone comes out with a revelation I'd say it's a smarter play to fix the portal or elect a sheriff than vote someone out based on gut/couple of days of vote history.

Disagree with the proposed ratios. Seems like the saboteur set would be starting small and perhaps growing or gaining power with time. Just my own hunch, though.

Agree with your second pph. I think the nurse might be a doctor-in-waiting, or a wound-treater (wild guess). Doctor seems like a likely BG, so exchanging the nurse for a sheriff would be okay by me. Just have to hope the doctor isn't a martyr instead of a BG.

As for today's vote, I'm fairly agnostic as to what to do.
britrock88 is offline   Reply With Quote