View Single Post
Old 05-07-2014, 02:53 PM   #341
JAG
Grizzled Veteran

Lets say we guard the portal, someone gets night killed, and we're presented with similar options tomorrow. Does that change your thinking on the course of action or are you ok with continuing to guard the portal? By guarding it, we would be banking on working portal worth more than the info we'd get from voting. At this point we know working portal = extra vote + some ability, broken portal = extra saboteur vote, assuming they would choose to break the portal rather than (presumably) make a night kill. So we vote for someone, they break the portal and get a two vote swing, then what? Fix it?

I don't know, we really have a lack of info to work out our optimal path. This day hasn't really been helpful at all in terms of figuring out what's going on and who our potential saboteurs are. If I get some free time in the evening I'll try to put together some info from the past two days so we can try to sort out the people who have been posting. I'm not going to spend more time speculating about unknown mechanics.
JAG is offline   Reply With Quote