View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 02:26 PM   #181
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Set pieces? All set up. I move in Stefan Strandberg to Mexer’s spot. I then swap their sides.

I look around. Is there anyone coming free in 6 months? A few leagues end then. Nothing that draws me in.

The tutoring of Costa is completed, and he learned a lot. Yay! We have scored three goals in the first 4 minutes. And then 4 in 5 minutes. 7-0 at the half. I make some subs. I pull back and we win 8-1.

Let’s get ready for the Supertaca.

Starting:

GK – Sebastian Peratta
DR – Joao Aurelio
DL – Luis Martins
DC – Freire, Stefan Strandberg
MR – Daniel Candeais
ML – Dejan Skolnik
AMC – Lucas Castro
DMC – Andrei Marc
ST – Marion Rondon, Francisco Castro

Subs:

Mexer
Joao Luis Rodrigues
Hernani Costa
Djaniny
Javi Espinosa
Sequeira
Douglas Jardel

The Supertaca is underway. We owe Porto! I begin countering. Everyone’s had great opportunities in the first 10. They score in the 13th minute of a corner kick. Then in the 21st, Lucas Castro is found by Francisco Castro for a score to tie it back up. Then they score again five minutes later. It frustrating, bu t late in the half, Rondon picks up a knock right before Candeais gets a Franny assist too for a score. 2-2 half. Once again, get vengeance! I sub inDj for the injured Rondon. On an IFK, our kicker finds Dj who passes to F Castro in the box who drives around and shoots, the ball falls to Freire, who puts it away and we are up 3-2 in the 57th minute. A break is led by Djaniny who is pushed back and slides the ball for Lucas C, who hits Fran C for another score in the 57th minute too. Hey, if the tactic is working, don’t bother it, but let’s keep possession. This is Porto, they’ll come on strong. We’ve been closing them down and keeping their shots long. Lots of minor pressure in the late 60s and early 70s. I sub in Javi for Skolnik, who is underperforming, and then I switch his position with Lucas Castro to move him to the ML spot. I’ll keep the final sub for injuries or extra time. I don’t know what’ll happen late, but our defense has been good for the last 10 minutes or so., We have a few of our own, usually quick break aways. Perrata gives a poor kick to the midfield rather than the back, and its intercepted easily, and our defense is largely out of position. They score in the 81st. Can we hold on? Djaniny had a beautiful long shot that was just off target. Hassle opponents. We hold off and win, 4-3. Proud of you lads!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is online now   Reply With Quote