View Single Post
Old 05-10-2014, 03:41 PM   #190
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Today’s home match vs Arouca arrives. I massage the roster. In goes Djaniny, Javi, Costa, and Rodrigues. I begin controlling, with the idea to keep up our relative dominance of the division thus far. After a weak early start to the game I pull back to standard. Javi has a deep IFK from almost midfield and it hits Candeais’s leg in a perfect position for a score. Half. Do even better! I pull DJ for Jardel. Castro is injured nad I pull him for Sequeira. Javi buries a DFK in the 73rd to give us a cushion. I put in Sergio Duarte for Marc. Game. MOM is Espinosa. Well done.

We will travel against Naval for the 3rd round of the Taca.

For today’s away game vs Porto we have our normal 11 in the place. I want to be defensive, and not tire them out overly much, I have my Zenit match in 3 days. Keep your form of run up! In the 5th minute, Aurelioa launches a corner, finds Strandberg, a defender interferes for an OG. They score back in the 8th. I tell my folks to hassle and mark tighter. We have injured three of their players, who are playing with knocks. They score just before half. Show me something else! I put in Javi. Then Mexer. Perrata has been a one man goal stopping show in the 2nd half so forth. Skolnik selfishly risked a loss. He intercepted the ball and ran it past the defenders in the box. He had Javi and Rondon on attacking runs, with a defender on him, and a tight shot, but he shot himself, rather than pass the ball. I immediately pull him for Sequeira. They finally score, like we knew they would, in the 83rd. We lose 1-3, and I express my displeasure.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote