View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 09:26 PM   #222
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I should start giving Ruiz some starts to see if he has what it takes. He’s better than Perrata now, Sebastian has degraded in his 39th year. Joao Luis Rodrigues has signed his first professional contract with us! I get permission to hire more scouts - I make a pair of offers.

We are slight favorites on the road today in Belgium. I’ll begin defensive, since this is continental football on the road in the 2nd Knockoff Leg of the EURO. After 14 minutes, I ease up a bit to counter. Not a lot of offense by either team thus far. Then they get a nice attack before we make the change. They grab a yellow card. Then another. After several nice passes they have a powerful strike from the corner of the box to sink into the net for a goal. A Skolnik goal is waved, he fouled a defender. They get a 3rd booking. Half. Show me something else!!! It’s looking bad, but then one of their stars gets a second yellow and is sent off. I make some changes immediately. Let’s go! In goes Agra for Francisco Castro. Skolnik off for Espinosa. Goal by Dj called offsides. We don’t manage to score that goal, despite 34 minutes of an extra man. I’m far from pleased!!!

I hand out some rests too.

We sign former international Malek Cherrad, from Algeria, as our scout. Then a German scout, Gerhard Poschner.

I have now added East Africa and Middle East to our scouted areas.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote