View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 11:56 PM   #242
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

We are now worth 26.5 mill

We were the Biggest Overachievers in the League this year.

Perrata has retired. Mario Rondon was voted the Player of the Year by the fans.

Tis June 29. We get 2.36 mill. I keep our Champions Cup Challenge for now.

We have 30 loans complete.

The 1st has arrived. Our new players get here. We’ll see them in a moment. I offer a deal to a new GK Coach.

I need a new captain. I could promote Skolnik. Is there someone else who might work? With Agra, Rondon, Djaniny and Franny, we’re fine in the ST spot. We have Javi, Lucas Castro in the AMC spot, and Skolnik and Javi for the ML one. We jus tbrought in Henri for the MR and Aurelio is good there too. I run my new stud out of DMC but Marc and Strandberg will do well too. I have Marc, Strandberg, Costa and Freire in the DC spot. DL I was looking for a loaner. I could, feasibly, sign a new older guy at DL for a year to be my captain. And tutor my youth. Somebody like say, Ashley Cole, Carles Puyol, or Razvn Rat. Cole and Puyol are retiring in afew days. Rat is not, however.

With his 114 international caps for Romania, and currently unsigned, maybe I just want to sign him. That seems like a better and better idea the more I think about it. He’s good still at 35, can be a great captain, will be my one year patch for the DL, and can mentor my younger players. (He’s also really good at set pieces too). That’s a good target. I offer him a 1 year deal.

Noon has arrived, and our players all get here. Martins has been sold and left.

Our GK coach signs on the 2nd. Mark Beeney, from England. He has 4.5 star GK Shot Stopping coaching.

On the 3rd we announce we have signed Canela. That’s a huge coup for us for next year.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote