View Single Post
Old 05-16-2014, 10:46 PM   #280
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

In the Taca da Portugal, we get Maritimo for the quarter finals. So if we knock them out, here are the teams that would potentially be left:

Chaves
Uniao Madeira
Vit Setubal
Rio Ave
Gil Vicente
Belenenses

Note the lack of major clubs. This round might be our Finals.

We signed our future Rondon – Poland’s 21 year old Mariusz Stepinski from Racing Club de Lens.

There’s another studly youther with a 5 star rating getting down at FC Bayern, and he’s also a German guy, Andreas Rocker. He plays ST or AMR. I make him an offer to join his buddy with us. What I’m thinking of doing is dropping this guy to the 2-3 spot across from Stepinski and Franny Castro.

Many of our links really helped folks. In particular, we liked Luis Carlos with Skolnik and Paulo Franco with Freire.

I next link up Luis Carlos with Strandberg

We get news that our other youth star from Bayern is coming here too. That team must be really pissed off at us now!

Now we have the 15th league game for the year against Arouca, and Djaniny is starting in Franny’s spot. Freire is starting for Costa. They foul Lansbury in the Box and Rondon sinks the PK in the 15th. Then in the 31st, Rondon sinks a pass from Hojbjerg to spring him open. Half. Not bad lads. But then we have no more scores and we win 2-0. MOM is Rondon.

Benfica recorded an 8-0 demolition over Beira-Mar.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote