View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 05:31 PM   #362
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

I’ll leave in Rocker since he has the hot leg for the Chelsea match. (Plus Franny is suspended anyway) Canela will return as well. Obviously we’ll begin with a defensive mindset. 0-0 after a quiet half. We owe Chelsea!!! Skolnik finds Castro, who squeezes it to Rocker who sores in the 52nd. I pul la tired Hojbjerg for Mzizi. I also put in Pfluger. Finally Komorski for Skolnik. Lots of pressure late, I feel that we’ll concede a goal. And we do in extra time in the 91:17 stamp. Game, 1-1. I’ll take it! They had 34 shots, and 14 on target.

We will start Fidalgo and Pflugler for their folks in today’s away match vs Gil Vicente. A quiet and fast first half. That was really disappointing! Then they have a evil foul in the box against Lansbury. I have to pull him for Maxi P. Red card, and Stepinski sinks the PK too. Skolnik had an amazing run, dodges two tackles, crosses to MR Maxi Pereira, who scores in the 65th. They get in a header off a corner. 85th. We win 2-1. Should have been more, but it’s stil a win. We got away with that. Skolnik the MOM.

Totladze is back.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote