View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 07:10 PM   #368
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Messi wins the World Golden Ball, World Player of the Year, and probably some other things too.

Daniel Briunet won the Golden Boy award.

RSA Player Lehlohonolo Majoro won the African Inter-Club Player of the Year.

I won Manager of the Month

I keep my expectations.

Our new signee, DC Davit Kurdadze has arrived. DC, 17, 3.5 star rating for our scouts. Getting paid 2.1k/week, Georgian, Balanced, speaks Georgian and Russian, already capped internationally for the senior squad. Signed through 2020 on hot prospect, had decent stuff already, like 13 head, jump, mark, tck, 10 pass, etc. I move him to the U 19 squad.

I resign Vitor Barreto.

People have already made offers to Lucas Castro. I’m alright letting him go. He’s great, but we’ll be better, I’m confident. Some offers came in for Skolnik now.

Now, what about right now?

Tosi unfortunately extended his contract with Feyenoord for a year. But Druissi is. That’s odd, I would have thought it would have been the other way around. Well, I head to a backup plan on the MR spot then…

I sign 17 year old Rolf Martin Worthington, an Irish gentleman from Limerick FC. It took days of searching to find someone I liked as a long range guy. He’s just on a hot prospect deal, 2.9k/week, through 2020, worth 125k right now, and we paid Limerick 161k in compensation. Our scouts adore him. He’s a nice prospect.

Skolnik has signed with Swansea. Lucas Castro to Wolfsburg. Francisco Castro to Celta.

I offer a new deal to Rodrigues.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote