View Single Post
Old 05-20-2014, 10:42 PM   #377
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Wow –I just got an offer by an agent to buy part of Rodrigues for 4.7 mill. I say no.

Nelio Fidalgo will start for Hojbjerg for today’s home match against Porto. We owe them!!! Lansbury to Strandberg on a corner kick will start us off nicely with a goal in the 4th minute of play. They return the favor in the 26th. Lansbury hits Lucas Castro for a score in the 40th to give us the lead back. 2-1 half. Keep it up! Lucas Castro gives up the ball too easily and its converted into a nasty Porto break away. Franco heads in for Canela. Mzizi in for Costa. Whoah. Porto you are stupid!!! Nelio Fidalgo is given the ball by Strandberg after the ball bounces free of a corner, and we are resetting the field back just behind the half line. He lofts it back behind the defense to Stepinski, but it is horribly off target, and yards away from any of our players. One of their defenders gets to it, and heads it back to gal to the GK about 20 yards away. Only the GK was playing walkabout and is not anywhere near the goal. So this lazy headers bounces twice before landing right into the goal for an OG. I put in Marcio Sousa for a dead tired Lansbury. Stepinski pushes one more ahead off a Rocker assist in the 85th. MOM is Stepinski, and we win 4-2.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote