View Single Post
Old 05-21-2014, 12:04 AM   #379
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

For the first time, I feel like I have a real Striker tandem. I have my Mario Rondon, in Mariusz Stepinski. Then I have a great partner in Rocker. One has 19 goals, the other 20. Great stuff from the pair. I thought they would work well together, they seemed like a good tandem when looking at how thye could play together, but its nice being proved right.

Bandura was not happy with his not being played much, and didn’t like how I talked to him, and he’s now complaining to the media. Dude, you have a backup role. You have started 4 games. You are one Ruiz injury away from starting in a champion-contention season. Get over yourself.

And now we face Braga again, this time in our place. We really owe Braga! They foul us and Stepinski scores in the 9th minute. Ten we let them back in the game in the 17th. Then another score before Rodrigues crosses to Skolnik for a counter in the 27 and its 2-2. Half. Grrr. Then we let these idiots score again. I make a few subs, and Then Lannsbury, with his normal impeccable timing, hits a subbed in Pflugler for a goal in the 81st. 3-3. I move to attacking, and very high tempo. Come on! Nope. We tie 3-3. Damn it Braga!

Braga really seem to have our number.

Maritimo just had a takeover completed

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote