View Single Post
Old 05-25-2014, 02:54 PM   #461
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Then next is Gil Vicente. Lansbury, Stepinski, Mzizi. 3-0 victory. MOM is Adolphe Teikeu.

South Africa have risen to 15th place in the World Rankings – they have never been higher. A record high!

ST Joaquim Sousa, an old friend, has been transfer listed by the club we sold him too. He’s now 22 and fully developed, be we think Agra is better and still has some potential. Despite that, Joaquim has been capped 5 times already.

Now it’s time for the one game we might lose. Away at Braga. We have lost this game, every year, for a long time, and in a Cup ,match last year too. If we are going to lose a game this year, in the midst of an undefeated run thus far, it will be to Braga. I begin defensively, and they score in the 15th minute. Blast it! I make a few changes, like marking and tackling nasty, and we keep the score 1-0 at the half. DO better! Then, in the 59th, Rodrigues finds Lansbury in the box on the right side for a score and its tied. I slide to counter, and sub in Mzizi and Carlos for Imbula and Komorski. I move Strandberg to DMC when Imbula is out ,like normal. Then in the 83rd minute, Strandberg hits Rocker for a shot over the defense and on side, breaking trap, and he sinks it. I sub in Jan Holenda. MOM is Lansbury, and we have finally, won on the road vs Braga, with some late game heroics by Strandberg-Rocker. We have now defeated Braga away for the first time in five games.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote