View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 11:46 AM   #2010
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrogMan View Post
I hadn't visited this thread in a little while but this update made me smile. Very happy for you! That's what, 36 lbs dropped so far? How do you feel? I guess you must be beginning to feel the positive effect of the weight loss. 36 lbs is a lot of weight that your knees aren't supporting on every step anymore. Again, kudos to you!

Thanks.

I haven't been exercising at all for the past 6 weeks or so. I assume once I start making that a better habit I'll notice more. I noticed massive changes when I first changed my eating habits in January. When I'm eating poorly I'm eating tons of fast food. So there are obvious benefits when I stop doing that and start cooking more. There were also huge benefits to the switch to super low carb/keto for me that have remained throughout. Those changes kicked in in full force when I was around 310-315. Past that, I can't tell a difference. I know there is a difference, and I know its a big one, but to this point I'm unable to quantify any difference right now to 30 pounds ago.

Again, with exercise, which I know I need to get started seriously, the sooner the better, I know I'll feel it more. I'm not complaining, mind you, the differences I feel from eating better in general are amazing and totally life changing. But that did happen before any significant weight loss, and I have so far been unable to observe anything major since then. It'll come though
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote