View Single Post
Old 06-05-2014, 12:03 PM   #2013
Radii
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by PilotMan View Post
I have the exact same problem. I walk around at 6'4'", 290 and for me to drop to 270 really doesn't show at all. I think if I could get to 250 and replace some of this fat with muscle I might look the best I have in years. One day at a time.

Oh I definitely look a bit different between 320 and 280, I'm not sharing them but I am taking the occasional progress pic and have a couple pictures of when I was 325 or so. My 4X shirts are a little too big now, 4X shorts fall off and can't be worn anymore, 2X shirts don't quite fit yet but they can be put on without ripping apart incredible hulk style

The stuff I was talking about in that post is more about feel, the desire to have more energy, being able to get the day started better instead of waking up feeling like crap, naturally having a higher activity level because it doesn't hurt to do basic things like bring in groceries or take a flight of stairs etc. That's where I noticed huge improvements initially on the diet change but really no difference due to the next 30 pounds after that thus far.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote