View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 01:46 AM   #537
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

have great AMCs and I want a tactic to use them.

Barcelona made a 55 mill offer for Rodrigues. I backed them off by suggesting 100M. You can’t get all of my players! Man City and Monaco follow. I back them off too. Hojbjerg was just a guy I signed from Bayern Munchen and from Norway. But this is MY GUY. The best wunderkind I have ever had come through my ranks in FM history. No!

Now, what do I do with the Agra offer for around 9.25 mill from Villarreal. I could make the play. He came through my youth ranks, and I like him. He’s fun. He’s a strong 3rd option behind Stepinski and Rocker. Benfica is interested. I’d rather sell to them for the same amount, keep him in the league. He’s not worth that much right now. This is a solid offer.

But nope. I have an affectation for Agra. We’ll keep him. I was going to move him up beside Rocker if Stepinski left. Let’s keep him. I reject the offer.

Friendly vs Camacha – Rui to Rocker, Schaap to Rui, Schaap to Rocker, Teikeu to Kurdadze. 4-0. MOM is Schaap

Friendly vs Freamunde – Started Henry Castellon, instead of Ruiz. Scores by Rocker, Schaap, Oliveira, and Agra, MOM is Rocker. 4-0 again

Agra reups. 18.5k through 2023.

I offer high bonuses for leagues and Cups

I back Roma off Costa.

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote