View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 04:31 PM   #550
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Kurdadze reups with us.

Ruiz signs his new deal too. 27k/week through 2023.

I keep my existing captains of Ruiz and Strandberg.

South Africa have pulled back to 10th

I get to now make cocky answers to press conferences like “the bookies made us favorites for a reason” Its nice.

We’ll start Montesi for the DL for the first game of the season. Schaap too and Rosano obviously. I begin controlling since we are at home vs Portimonense. Rosano finds Komorski for a score in the 6th. Schaap’s strike is lethal in the 10th, pushed aside though, rebound falls to Komorski who scores again. Montesi grabs a booking early. Odd. I need to watch that. I hope he’s not a card-aholic. Rocker finds the goal in the 28th, after shots by Stepinksi and Driussi were turned aside. Schaap intercepts the ball to begin a counter that ends with his hitting Stepinski for a score. Half time. Keep it up! Rocker finds Driussi for a score in the 47th. Then he gets a yellow. Rosano with a lethal ball almost on the touchline for Scahpp to run onto, finds, and cross backward to find a driving Rocker for a score. I pull Montesi for Marques and Rocker for Agra. That way the cards are out. Pflugler is my final sub. Komorski is MOM.

That game was Rodrigues’s 100th for the club!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote