View Single Post
Old 07-16-2014, 03:19 PM   #297
collegesportsfanms
Pro Rookie

We had some conference movement this offseason. Drexel goes from the Colonial to the Patriot League, and Navy goes from the Patriot to the Colonial.

We had 2 coaches on the hotseat last season that I need to decide what to do with. 1 is an easy decision, the other a little tougher.

Randolph Childress (Drake) improved by 15 wins overall last season, lost just 1 game in MVC play last season, won the MVC coach of the year, and led Drake to the NCAA Tournament. No way on gods green earth do I let him go. He's staying.. unless he gets a job offer and decides to leave on his own.

Alex Donovan (Bradley) has averaged between 9-12 wins a season since he's been at Bradley. 1 season he did finish at .500 with 16 wins. Last season he improved from 10 to 12 wins, but that was after 2 straight seasons of decline. The recruiting has been poor overall, but I am giving him 1 more season. Don't ask me why, but I am.

Coaching movement Round 1

This is as far as I will be going right now, as our own Kuji Chagulia is a wanted man! bbgunn, Kuji has gotten job offers from the following schools:

Bucknell, Central Florida, Columbia, George Mason, Kent St., St. Louis, and Wright St. Let me know if you want any information about any of those schools, as you have a tough decision to make, several of those offers would be tempting for me. Until I hear from you this is on hold!
collegesportsfanms is offline   Reply With Quote