View Single Post
Old 07-28-2014, 02:32 PM   #5129
Suicane75
Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainMaker View Post
I think it's sad if TNA goes away. The product has been bad for awhile now, but it had a lot of talented people in it. Seemed like a nice place for talent who WWE couldn't figure out how to use to still find work.

Also wouldn't their product be at least a little in demand? I mean a million live viewers a week isn't bad for some cable channels.

And WWE suing CM Punk would be one of the dumbest decisions they could ever make.

Trust me, anyone worth anything in TNA will get plenty of work on the indy scene. It's a shit company with a shit owner, and shit creative team that paid people shit. And while the ratings may be attractive, when you dig deeper and see exactly what sort of ad rates those ratings bring in, it becomes a lot less attractive. It's the reason WWE's re up with USA wasn't anywhere near what you'd have thought it would be given the ratings they pull.

If I had to guess I'd bet that Spike fills the loss of TNA with another wrestling product, whether that's Jarrett or ROH or someone else, I have no idea.
Suicane75 is offline   Reply With Quote