1/10: 323
3/10: 306.4
5/10: 292.2
6/10: 284.8
7/10: 281.0
7/17: 278.6
7/24: 279.8
8/1: 279.4

Yup, still pretty stagnant. Gym 4 days this past week (the normal 3 training sessions + I went once on my own and did a newbie HIIT workout on an exercise bike for 20 minutes). I went out to eat one time too many, I do need to plan a little better for my evening gym classes, if there aren't leftovers ready to eat when I get home at 7pm-8pm I am going to end up getting chicken wings instead of cooking, which isn't the worst thing in the world but not something I want to do too regularly.

Still telling myself I'm going to wait a few more weeks to get measurements to see if I'm losing inches before I worry about the weight not moving. Even though I've had a number of people tell me up front that this might happen, its still hard not to get annoyed

Oh, and we didn't do the strength test thing today at the gym. Trainer suggested that since I'm brand new and still in my first month that we skip that one this month and start doing it next month. I think he's worried that I might see numbers I don't like and get discouraged. But I wasn't about to complain today, b/c I was the only person there. With the Friday sessions I'm paying for a 4 person class, so when I'm the only one there I am getting 1 on 1 training for $10. I'll take that every chance I can.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JediKooter View Post
I've been tempted to try these due to Reese's Peanutbutter Cups being one of my all time favorite sweet snacks.

If you trust yourself not to pig out on them, I highly recommend it! They are the best tasting things I've found so far. If you can't resist and eat 3 or 4 at a time it can get out of hand quickly though.
Radii is offline   Reply With Quote