View Single Post
Old 08-01-2014, 04:45 PM   #93
sabotai
General Manager

October 28, 2016

2.Bundelsliga

1860 Münich (5th, 6-5-2, 23pt) at Aalen (15th, 3-4-6, 13pt)

Starting Lineup
GK Eicher
DL Suttner
DC Donkor
DC Kirchhoff
DR Volz
DM Stark (DLP)
DM Wannenwetsch (BWM)
AML Marco
AMC Bouy
AMR Stoppelkamp
ST Wood

We get started early with a goal by Bouy. Volz passed to Stoppelkamp and he crossed it to Bouy who heads it in.

In the 30th minute, a nice set up from Suttner to Marco to Wood, but their goalie just gets a hand on it to send it wide.

In the 39th minute, Marco crosses to the middle of the top of the box, Wood beats his man there and scores our 2nd goal.

In the 47th minute we give up a goal. A few passes in the box, an attack left uncovered and it's an easy goal for them.

Scary moment in the 53rd minute where the ball bounced around right in front of the goal. After a few seconds, thankfully, one of my guys cleared it.

In the 59th minute, my own chance at a ball bouncing about in front of the goal, but they get it cleared too.

In the 75th minute, they score after Suttner decides he should suck some more by getting beat by his opponent on a move not once, but twice. (and this was after I decided to sub him out minutes, minutes, before....)

In the 88th minute, a pass from Wood to Stoppelkamp set up a great chance, but their keeper directs it wide.

There were a few passes to Stoppelkamp that looked like he reacted incorrectly to. He just seemed to not be in the right place. We lost a few scoring chances because of breakdown in communication.

1860 Münich 2 - 2 Aalen
7 - Shots - 9
5 - On Target - 4
14 - Fouls - 10
2 - Yellow Cards - 0
47% - Poss. - 53%

Player Performances
GK Eicher 6.6 , DL Suttner 5.6 (off 75 , YC), DC Donkor 6.0 (off 75) , DC López 6.7 (on 75) , DC Kirchhoff 6.6 , DR/DL Volz 6.9 , DR Con 6.7 (on 75) , DM Stark 6.8 , Wannenwetsch 6.8 , AML Marco 7.5 (YC) , AMC Bouy 7.3 , AMR Stoppelkamp 6.7 , ST Wood 7.0

Goal Scorers: Bouy, Wood
Assists: Stoppelkamp, Marco

I made the subs for Suttner and Donkor in the 72nd minute. They were at 5.9 and 6.2 rating, respectively, at that time. What a difference 3 minutes makes.
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote