6/14: 175.7
6/23: 174.6
6/30: 174.9
7/5: 175.1
7/12: 174.8
7/19: 174.0
7/26: 172.8
8/2: 171.6

Not 100% sure how much trust to put into weight this week. The scale that I've got has a nasty habit of "sticking" on the same weight for several days in a row. Which is hard for me to accept for 3-4 days, being at the same 1/10th of a pound. Anyway, I had one day this week where I got a unique weight; all of the others showed the same weight as the day before.

Not much new on the progress report. Overall exercise was down with my wife out of town for 3 days and limited flexibility to get out and run while watching my daughter. But I did get my runs in over the past weekend and latter part of this week. Including a new personal record for my 10k, which was exactly one second faster than a friend who ran with me. Good times

I've also decided that I'll add some biking to my running this month. I'll try to increase my running distance for a 3rd straight month (63/124/131 for last 3) while tacking on a few bike rides and maybe getting 50km exercise through that outlet. I need to find some kind of a push-up routine, both to have some upper-body exercise as well as help teach my daughter how to do them. I know about the 100 push-up challenge, but don't think I'll do that this month. Very willing to take suggestions from other readers if they have anything ... otherwise I'll either make my own or scour the Internet looking for something interesting later today.

Eating - portion control pretty good, pretty limited booze. Food choices themselves remain counter-productive and I'm still addicted to caffeine. I'll need to correct these issues over the long-term to sustain good health, but the motivation isn't there at the moment to make a meaningful course correction.
hoopsguy is offline   Reply With Quote