View Single Post
Old 08-09-2014, 12:43 PM   #162
sabotai
General Manager

September 2nd, 2017

Bundesliga
Wolfsburg (8th, 1-1-1, 4pt) at 1860 Münich (10th, 1-1-1, 4pt)

Unavailable: Stark (Inj), Ahamada (Inj)

Starting Lineup
GK Netolitzky
DL Achenteh
DC Kirchhoff
DC Donkor
DL Con
DM Wannenwetsch
DM Stahl
AML Marco
AMC Bouy
AMR Stoppelkamp
ST Quaschner

In the 9th minute, Quaschner had a great chance, but he pushed it wide. Just seconds later after the goal kick, they take it right down field, cross it to the far post where none of my defense was and got a way too easy header. 3 of my defenders were glued to one of their players in the middle of the box, leaving the guy at the far post uncovered.

In the 43rd minute, Bouy puts a nice pass between two defenders to Marco who absolutely should have scored, but he ends up waiting to shoot a half second too long and their GK got in front and knocked it away.

At half time, 2 clear cut chances and 2 half chances for us, zero goals. 1 CCC and 2 HCs for them, 1 goal. This is a team I figured was no question a lose. Quaschner's first half performance was terrible, it's like he wants my decision to be easy. And my fullbacks are getting smoked by their wingers. I did have possession 63% of the time.

In the 61st minute, Quaschner had a chance on a cross from Marco, but his header is just wide.

In the 63rd minute, they score on a play that I used to use a lot in the lower division. Long pass from midfield and their attacker blows by the defender for an easy score.

In the 78th minute (8 minutes after I made the sub for him), I watched as Bouy and Marco went down the field, and Quashner ran down, offsides the entire time. They didn't pass to him, and it looked to me that his being offsides the enitre time so that he couldn't be passed to ruined a decent chance. BTW, this was 8 MINUTES after I had made the decision to sub him out.

Wolfsburg 2 - 0 1860 Münich
13 - Shots - 11
7 - On Target - 5
7 - Fouls - 10
0 - Yellow Cards - 2
42% - Poss - 58%

We had 4 CCC, 3 HC. They had 3 CCC and 3 HC. This game could have been won but a few bone headed plays from my players cost us.

Player Performances
Netolitzky 6.9 , DL Achenteh 6.9 , DC Kirchhoff 6.8 , DC Donkor 6.7 , DR Con 6.9 , DM Wannenwetsch 6.8 , DM Stahl 6.9 , AML Marco 6.8 , AMC Bouy 6.9 , AMR Stoppelkamp 6.6 (off 79) , AMR Clancy NR (on 79) , ST Quaschner 6.2 (off 79) , ST Dimitrijevic NR (on 79)

9 fucking minutes to make the subs. How the fuck does that happen?
sabotai is offline   Reply With Quote