View Single Post
Old 08-10-2014, 08:37 AM   #170
Izulde
Head Coach

So I switch back to the 4-1-3-2, obviously.

Transfer In - DLR Wesley Nunn (21) - From Colney Heath
Massive talent upgrade. Assman rates him as 4/5 on DL and 3/5 on DR. 6.91 rating the last 5 games for our division foes. Immediately rates as one of our top players. 11 Tackling, Bravery, and Pace; 12 Influence and 10 Balance. This kid is an out and out steal for us.

13th vs Kingsbury London Tigers (21st)
G: Richard Stroud
D: Wesley Nunn/Tom Kemp/George Gould/Nathan Speed
M: Andy Mogwo/Thomas Nunn/Will Summerfield
AM: Harry Powell
S: Jordan Payne/Jordan Merriman

19 - ...WTF? Stroud thinks he hears a shot coming so he goes to ground even though the shot is like 20 yards away. It's blocked, but they get the rebound still 20 yards out and Stroud's fucking stupid ass is still on the ground, so they of course score. He's done. 0-1

33 - A pendulum of interceptions that finally ends with Summerfield to Thomas Nunn to Powell to Payne, and with the latter in the box, he takes a second to time and shoot past the defense and keeper 1-1

40 - Of course you fuckwits allow a goal right before half AGAIN! 1-2

Goodchild in for Kemp at the break. Even more yelling. We need to stop losing at home to shit teams.

47 - Merriman with the 30 yard free kick goal to at least get us back level 2-2

58 - Fuck this jumped unfairly bullshit. That was a clear deserved goal for us.

64 - Frempong for Summerfield, who is having a shit game.

91 - GHOASHGIOSGHIOUGHHFGUOPHGFOYQT4900999W4SO'GHO[LTFYHGRGHUIOGHASGHWUIOGHWEUIORTEGHU;IOGHAWRIPGWR89TTYWAEO[RT GOD MOTHERFUKCING DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2-3

@ Stotfold FC (Dudley Latham Memorial Cup Second Round First Leg
G: Shane Chadwick
D: Wesley Nunn/Tom Kemp/George Gould/Nathan Speed
M: Andy Mogwo/Thomas Nunn/Will Summerfield
AM: Harry Powell
S: Jordan Payne/Jordan Merriman

We can forget about the league and promotion, so we may as well play for a fucking rinky dink cup.

19 - Fuck you. 0-1

28 - Gould's knocked out, so Goodchild in.

50 - WTFE 0-2

53 - Suck my dick, you fucking fuckknob of a ref. Powell wasn't offsides. But who gives a shit? We'd just fucking lose anyway.

72 - Hi, I'm Wesley Nunn and I'm going to play like a fucking idiot my first two games despite all the fucking hype 0-3

Because our backline didn't fucking suck enough, George Gould is out 2 months.

DO NOT FUCKING ASK ME ABOUT CONTRACTS WHEN WE'RE A FUCKING AMATEUR SIDE, YOU FUCKING DIPSTICK OF AN OLD FUCK REPORTER

Rookie Writer of the Year
Dynasty of the Year: May Our Reign Be Green and Golden (CK Dynasty)
Izulde is offline   Reply With Quote