View Single Post
Old 08-17-2014, 05:12 PM   #454
JonInMiddleGA
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyTorgo View Post
Jon's goal is never to have a discussion, it's to shut down discussion and troll legitimate conversations with extremist viewpoints.

When have I ever not being willing to discuss just about anything? And with anything short of absolute honesty? My advocacy of increasing the number of capital crimes on the books is as sincere as anything I've ever said here (or anywhere else for that matter), it's far from anything new. And I couldn't be more serious. We have a population surplus in this country, eliminating the lowest common denominators is a step that we should have taken several decades ago afaic. You may not agree, you may not like the position, but there's nothing in it but sincere candor.

For you to even mention the word "troll" is fucking comical considering what a b.s. post that was. I don't expect a lot out of you but at least try to avoid outright lying. Such a thing used to be beneath you but increasingly you seem intent on proving otherwise.