View Single Post
Old 10-16-2014, 07:55 PM   #162
Greyfriars Bobby
College Prospect

MIDFIELDERS

Left Wing

First Team: Bryan Pelletier (age 25)

I wondered how the arrival of a star like Pelletier would affect the chemistry of the team. Would its stars and leaders, players like Stevie Murray, Steven Noble, and Andrzej Gajda, accept him, or feel like their places were threatened somehow? It seems that every man in the team lists "Believes Bryan Pelletier will become a vital part of the team" among the things they believe to be "Good Relationships." I would agree with that assessment. It's hard to imagine a player as talented as Pelletier being anything but a success at Seafield Park. The supporters miss Scott Courts, whom they list among their Favoured Personnel, but hopefully BP will win them over soon.

Reserve: Jamie Tiffoney (age 20)
Tiffoney was cut loose by Ayr United after scoring five goals and making their Best Eleven for 2013-14. He also had a very productive loan spell at Clyde, which is where I first saw him. He can play on either wing, and he's too good to languish on the bench all the time.

Prospect: Johnny Neill (age 18)
Green as the grass on our newly laid pitch, Johnny is some time away from making an impact on the senior team, but if he realizes his potential, he'll be a big time player one day. He'll probably develop into a dangerous offensive winger, and he uses both feet equally well.
Greyfriars Bobby is offline   Reply With Quote