View Single Post
Old 11-19-2014, 10:11 PM   #385
Eaglesfan27
Hall Of Famer

Kodos and I just had a really great classic game. Both offenses were on fire in the 1st half as both of us ran our QB's very effectively. Almost no stops as we were tied 21-21 at the end of the half. In the 2nd half, we both made adjustments although Kodos went ahead first to take a 28-21 lead. But, we finally figured out some defenses that could slow down his QB and we got some stops and took a 31-28 lead on a FG with about 4 minutes to go. Kodos marched down the field again, but we managed to make a huge stop on 4th and 7. With over a minute left and Kodos having 2 timeouts, I was trying to figure out how to get the 1 first down I needed to ice the game. Thurman had a huge run on 3rd and 12 (I think, I can't remember exactly) in which he broke a tackle and managed to pick up that 1st down to seal the deal. It was an incredibly exciting game ended by that very exciting play which allowed us to take a knee to end the game.

Last edited by Eaglesfan27 : 11-19-2014 at 10:12 PM.
Eaglesfan27 is offline   Reply With Quote