View Single Post
Old 11-25-2014, 08:16 PM   #1673
Buccaneer
Head Coach

This is why I think Skyrim is the greatest game ever made. 130 hours on my current character and I haven't done much of anything yet - which is completely the opposite of the first time I played where I "finished" the game (main questline) at level 18 or so. Last week I was at level 30 and had only completed 9 misc. quests. Now I'm at level 45 with a Legendary Dragonbone bow and I still had not even begun the main quest (i.e., no dragons yet), let alone anything else besides the College.

My goal this time was more geographic - to visit every place on the map, hold by hold. I have printed out a map showing every location and even playing 350 hours previously, there's still a lot of places I had missed or not known about, and that does not include the DLCs locations. Most of the time I find a place and decide to go in and clear it out for the fun of it. Rinse, Repeat.

The set of mods I've chosen this time is great and a lot of fun, along with focusing on an Arcane Archer plus Destruction to mix it up.
Buccaneer is offline   Reply With Quote