View Single Post
Old 12-07-2014, 11:13 AM   #3198
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Rum View Post
In more significant news, it was a good night of fights lol.

I was disappointed not to see Melendez last longer, especially after winning the first round. I still think a Pettis/Aldo fight would be fantastic.

I was cheering for Hendricks in the second fight, but also being a big Lawler fan since his SF days, and knowing his first failure in the UFC there was no way I wasn't cheering for him in the 5th. That was a great round and a real exclamation point on the fight. He didn't get hurt at all, not a scratch. I don't know how long his title reign will last but it's clear at this point that he will at least be in the UFC for the rest of his career. A great accomplishment.

It just goes to show how spread thin the UFC fights are when Todd Duffee, who hasn't fought for them in like 3 years in on the main card. I thought that his fight and the Browne/Schaub fight were pretty cake walk set ups for both guys. I wish they would have just put them on the undercard and actually given us some more evenly matched fights.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote