View Single Post
Old 01-10-2015, 02:38 AM   #422
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

November 6, 3066 – Our naval forces jump back to Nanking,

November 8, 3066 – We receive a communiqué from the Capellan Confederation letting us know that the unit that attacked us was acting on its own, and their holdings on Pleione have been seized and taken. They apologize to us for any complications that arose from the incident. A sufficiently worded generic apology. I don’t think the CC used this as a secret way to attack us. Genoa and Arboris are both pleased with our rule, pro-Lioan sentiment has died down massively, and the Coordinator himself promised he would back off Genoa for us. (Back in Chapter 7) Why bother us now? Moreover, why push our alliance? I just don’t see it.

November 10, 3066 – We turn the captured warriors over to Arboris and Genoa for trial. They didn’t commit war crimes – they didn’t attack civil stuff or anything, so they aren’t in major trouble, but we don’t want to run and free them so they can get revenge or form a unit that just attacked us twice. We’ll likely incarcerate them on military prisons, but we leave that up to the local governments, Those captured on Genoa go there, and the others on Arboris will head there,

November 26, 3066 – We have finished the basic stuff on Arboris, and Epsilon Regiment heads out, along with our second vehicle battalion to re-garrison Nanking.

End of the Second Arboris Campaign

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote