View Single Post
Old 01-14-2015, 12:48 PM   #21
ISiddiqui
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mckerney View Post
Still can't say enough good things about 3D World, it's up there add one of my all time favorite games. I've still been going back and playing after beating the main game, switching up between going back with Rosalina and getting stars and stamps I'd missed and playing the incredibly difficult bonus worlds.

Yeah, I can see going back and especially playing with other characters. I've just been playing with Mario mostly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilodor View Post
My wife and I have had a lot of fun with the wii u. It's amazing how an apparently underpowered machine can kick out bright graphics, fun/challenge for my wife and I, while being good for get togethers and with our nieces.

I do think Nintendo royally screwed up with the Gamepad (and apparently the hardware, while underpowered for this generation is also kind of a pain to program for for 3rd parties), but they have quite a great stable of first and second party games. I do know when the system first came out there was hardly anything for it, but for those gamers who aren't all that enamored with 1st person shooters, I think Wii U is pretty good (though I do miss the sprawling RPGs).