View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 04:27 PM   #2737
PilotMan
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solecismic View Post
As an aside, how many of you care about achievements in games? Do you compare them to achievements your friends have earned? How many achievements feels about right? Can there be achievement overload?

You know most people probably don't play the game to get the achievement, however it IS fun to see what achievements your friends have gotten and further to see what the overall percent each achievement has been accomplished between all players.

It's fun just to see what is possible within the game world. I know that every time I see one of those little achievement pop ups come up I always shift-tab out to see which one it was and what % of overall achievements I've gotten in the game.

The number of achievements is totally arbitrary imo. I'm not sure that there's an actual number to go for. If I had to just ballpark a number I'd say 40 is pretty solid. Even a game like Adam's World of Mixed Martial Arts 4 has 56 for his game.

Like Steam?
Join the FOFC Steam group here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/FOFConSteam

PilotMan is offline   Reply With Quote