View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 12:03 AM   #16
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Team Awards:

Offensive Player of the Year – QB Blake Bortles – I don’t like handing out two awards to the same person, so check out Bortles’s strong performance, with 4000+ yards, 31 scores and a strong first showing. We have a great place to build off for the future!

Defensive Player of the Year – MLB Paul Posluzny – He’s good in pass protection, tackling, and rushing, and a solid rock in the middle of the defense. Pos had another very good outing for the Jaguars, and you can’t deny his impact. Unless you are blind, that is.

Special Teams Player of the Year – CB Demetrius McCray – He lead the team in tackles (by far) had a ton of forced fumbles, and even recovered one. His special teams play was just really strong from the outset of the season. Good job buddy!

Rookie of the Year – WR Marqise Lee – I’m going with a different choice here, since he rocked more than 1200 yards in his first go around the block. He’s a strong player with a lot of room for growth, and we think he’s got a bright future in teal!

Heart Award (Awarded to the player who really punched above their weight class) – LCB Alec Bowbliss – UFA signed to be an amazing potential guy, he was forced into the lineup a few times, led the team with picks, and passes defensed, but yet busted in terms of his outlook (31/31) Good stuff from the guy!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote