View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 02:50 PM   #21
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Staff:

Our Head Coach is leaving, Duane Jongeling

I look at the others:

Defensive Coordinator – Abel Newsome, 2.02 mill, 54 years old, Nothing too great or bad in bars. DB specialization. 1 year left

Offensive Coordinator – Nathaniel Crownover, 3.98 mill, 58, specialization in development, young talent, and tight ends. 2 years left

Assistant Coach – Jameson Linthicum, 1.37 mill, QB focus, good in young talent, interviewing, and 38 years old, 2 years left.

Strength Coach – Frank Brost, 4 years, 920k, strength train focus, intelligent

I don’t give my DC a raise.

Staff Draft time

We pick 27th. I sign:

Head Coach Roosevelt Bonilla, an increase of 10 suitability from 58 to 68. 3.44 mill, 4 year deal, amazing motivation and very strong intelligence and young talent. Weaker scout and play call (in the 40s Ithink). 57 years old, specializes in d line.

Assistant Coach – Mike Walczak, an improvement of 6 from 50 to 56, and I got a lot better in scouting, which he was really bad at. TE focus. Good at motivation and young talent. 1.13 mill for 4 years

Strength Coor -0 Byron Conquergood, also a 6 point raise from 55 to 61. Great condition, 4 year deal, 690k. So we dropped salary and improved our staff in several areas. Can’t argue with that!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote