View Single Post
Old 02-11-2015, 06:55 PM   #88
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

What do the early scouts think?

B+ drafted review. Huh.

Better than my others? Not really.

Here are the early results:

MLB Robinson is 17/48 and not a good 1st rounder at all, not even late. Maybe he’ll grow into it?
CB Hopkins looks good, 27/61, and a strong late 2nd rounder – my one, hopefully, bright star
OT Kamin is 24/41
DT Small is 21/34
CB Doyle is 23/35
QB Andrews is 6/27
RB Goeken is 21/26
TE Cole is 22/27

We’ll see what happens ,later, but that’s not good at all.

Anybody else that tempts me?

Let’s make some offers!

I make that offer to RCB Jonathan Joseph to be a mentor and gunner.

I really like Van Linn, a Flanker that was undrafted three years ago and brought into KC for two years. Van, 1 34/37 person, has an 88 big play receiving, with an solid courage (52) and adjust to the ball (36/42) and getting downfield 26/46),. Now add on that decent presence on special teams with 50 special teams, 53/63 kick return and 11 punt return.

I make offers to a few UFAs for potentials, special teams, and such.

According to the Green Page, the highest ranked rookie is RB Desmond shepherd 59/88) taken 1.7, That OT I mentioned is 37/80 right now for Dallas at 1.14. The triple QBs? They are 25/82 (Tampa at the 1.1), 19/80 (New Orleans at the1.2) and 28/54 (Baltimore at the 1.3)

Our CB Hopkins is on the Green Page, and is the highest ranked CB (just one other on the Green Page, Lincoln Atiles, 37/64, was grabbed by the Bengals at 1.24). We took the 6th CB selected in the draft, and our interviews helped know which one to take.

There’s a wideout with great bars but low rating that looks a lot better, so I’m making that UFA (Denzel Huntley) an offer too.

Week 2 – No changes

Week 3 – We sign some UFAs – QB Edgar Martinez, WR Huntley, We also sign RCB Joseph and WR Linn.

Week 4 – We sign UFA SS Hector Shillingford and WR Morici.

Week 5 – I sign two more UFA – OT Tim Walters and RB Oscar Myers

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote