View Single Post
Old 02-12-2015, 09:43 PM   #113
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Alright let’s do it.

Week 3 – The top two DTs sign.

Week 4 – We sign three of four – all but TE Maloney are in, and he is still thinking.

I signed:

RB Walter Gohl to a 4 year, 8.1 mill deal
MLB Irving Ward, 3 years, 6.5 mill
CB Janoris Jenkins, 4 years, 11.67 mill

I cut Kareem Jackson – CB Jenkins is now our secondary leader

I extend OG Marquis Satre for four more years, and he’s making roughly 10k a year.

Who else entices?

I make an offer to NT Jackson Turnbull a 47/47 guy for 4 mill this year, and increasing from there

QB Raul Hall

Week 5 – We lose out on NT Turnbull so I make an offer to NT Colin Hover.

Week 6 – NT Hover signs with us. 6.25 mill for 3 years

We have 41 players under contract, and despite the very budget-friendly desires of a lot of these folks, I sort of want to go to the draft, see who we pick up there, and then sign a few more folks.

Week 7 – TE Jessie Maloney joins us. CB Jeremy Harris, a former Jag, signed with Dallas. Ryan Fitz signed back with Houston, but Washington just picked up Flacco.

Week 8 – TE Gresham signs with Detroit and C Nicky Fitz with New Orleans.

Week 9 – CB Kareem Jackson signed with the Jets. We sign QB Raul Hall. DT Evander Hood signed with the Eagles.

Week 11 – We resign our LS to a vet minimum salary. 44 players under our roster now.

We pick 1.29 in the draft. Time to try and find someone that’s useful.

Needs:

Backup RB
TE star or backup
Back C
Back OG
DEx2, one back, either another back or a star
Back OLB
Backx2 CB

Let’s do a rookie scan.

Whoa I found a pair of very underrated folks with good combine scores and bars in areas of need at WLB and LCB that are 3rd and 4th at their position on the board. I could see one or both making it to 1.29. Let’s see what happens!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote