View Single Post
Old 02-13-2015, 03:32 PM   #133
Abe Sargent
Hall Of Famer

Team Awards:

Offensive Player of the Year: WR Marqise Lee – He finally broke into the top receivers of the league stats wise, and has had 6605 yards and 57 scores in his first 5 seasons in the league. He hasn’t missed a game nor had fewer than 1150 yards in any season. Lee has been.

Defensive Player of the Year: DE Kenneth Butler – He rocked a bunch of sacks, forced fumbles and havoc in the back field. He is getting better and better according to our scouts (currently 58/58). We hope he’ll be a long term sack partner with DE Velazquez.

Special Teams Player of the Year – K Tyler Bernard – He the league in scoring, had the second most field goals made, and got an All Pro 2nd Team nod. I’m glad we decided to franchise him and py him some cash in order to keep him. Good job Bernard!

Rookie of the Year – CB Byran Meadows - There are three major choices here, but OG Theo didn’t start much. OT Goldhammer was in a learning year. But leading my team in pasdef from a nickel/dime back spot? That’s pretty solid.

Heart Award – DE Glen Willis – This 37/38 guy grabbed 8 sacks, in his previous career he had 0.5 sacks twice in two of the three seasons. We had signed Willis coming out of undrafted FA 4 years ago, then kept him on our roster for a year in 2015, and he had 0.5 sacks. We dropped him, and now he’s the 3rd DE on our roster and winning an MVP award in a game! He played some with Buffalo and Denver, and has been a journeyman with no stable homes. In three years out there, his totals were 2 blocks, 2 hurries, 1 QB Kn and 1 sack. Now he breaks things open for 8 sacks, 3 blocked passes, 10 hurries, and 11 knockdowns? Welcome back home!

https://www.coolstuffinc.com/a/?action=search&page=1&author[]=Abe%20Sargent
Abe Sargent is offline   Reply With Quote