View Single Post
Old 02-24-2015, 09:23 AM   #565
Breeze
Grizzled Veteran

2015 Georgia Age Group State Championship - Summary

So this meet went about like I expected.

Bailey did well, but she definitely needs to clean up some stuff moving forward if she wants to be more competitive and I feel really sorry for her in the 200 Fly, as she was very excited about her opportunities there.

Bear on the other hand had an extremely strong meet, winning 7 total medals. (3 bronze and 1 gold relay medals, and 3 silver individual medals). Plus he was just out-touched by about .5 seconds in the 1000 for gold, by around .16 for gold in the 200 Fly, and he was only about .25 from bronze and less than .5 from silver in the 400 IM). Those races were extremely exciting to watch, as Bear charges to the wall.

I’ve posted a couple videos on Google+ and I’ll post more if anyone is interested. (Here is a link to…Bailey's 200 IM – not sure how this works, given that I limited access to it, but we’ll see).

Now the twins are prepping for the Southeastern Sectional Meet. I’ve been doing some research into that meet and I think I’ll have some interesting things to pass along, but I want to get closer to the event before I go to the trouble of doing a write up.

Brett is prepping for Northern Divisionals (a week after Sectionals, so twins might swim 1 day at that event). He’s missed quite a few days due to weather cancelling morning practices, sickness (just got over strep), and homework, but apparently reports are his fly is really starting to come around. FINGERS CROSSED…

Last edited by Breeze : 02-24-2015 at 09:52 AM.
Breeze is offline   Reply With Quote