View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 01:30 AM   #2618
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

So these kills were both distinctly different to the earlier deaths. I suspect that a team of wolves has been "activated" while the lone murderer is still on the loose. I'm going to assume that the wolves were aware of each other, at least, yesterday so voting patterns are important. Still, two night kills is a bit of a worry. Targeting Chief and Jag suggests the wolves know what they're about as they're two of the strongest villagers in the game (I'd go as far as to say that Jag is the strongest). So Autumn better sleep with one eye open as he's next in-line.

Golden if you duke you really ought to duke to someone who was involved in the vote so we get information on voting-patterns. Duking to Font tells us very little.

Re the original murderer/saboteur - CF gets out of jail (if I remember correctly he got out today) and suddenly there's another trap attack? Dunno what to think about that. If CF was the murderer I would have thought he'd lay off the attacks for a day at least. But maybe he has a condition that he has to lay traps/attack if he is able. Someone ought to protect Britrock today if possible.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote