View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 07:32 AM   #2642
Thomkal
Head Coach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narcizo View Post
OK

I think we're looking at least one wolf who is experienced from werewolf on this site. I don't think Autumn targets both Chief and JAG though (presuming that the wolf team made both of the kills) as that leaves question marks about him if he survives.

Do we assume that the wolves knew their team mates from the start and knew that they were wolves. If we say yes to that then I really don't buy DanGarion as a wolf with the way he acted on day one. I can't imagine any wolf would act that way, it's guaranteed to get you looks and grief for absolutely no gain whatsoever.

I'm a bit concerned about Thomkal's unvote fail and then retraction. EF hadn't put up a list so it smacks a little bit of him being prompted that his vote is no good. Then again if he was a wolf he wouldn't have to worry about that as he could acquit the person (who would have to be Crimson or, more unlikely DanGarion, for it to matter). On the other, other hand he would be want to avoid having to acquit someone who later turned out to be a wolf. On the third other hand I don't really think that Crimson is the wolf.

I don't think Golden duking the vote automatically assures us that he's village. But I tend to think he is anyway.

JAG and Chief both going down makes me want to look at, oh, Zinto, Jackal or Britrock. I think it's safe to say that the attacker who took out JAG must be pretty strong.

Sometimes things have an easy explanation-even in WW Narcizo-the mod informed me that I had voted incorrectly (forgot to unvote first) and so I corrected my mistake. No conspiracy theories here my friend.
Thomkal is offline   Reply With Quote