View Single Post
Old 02-27-2015, 05:26 PM   #2769
Raven
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by fontisian View Post
By saying it was you or me, he implied that he was going after people he wanted lynched, because he didn't trust them. The further justification ("I also missed the fact that you gave details on the passenger manifest") supports the idea that he is claiming he thought I was likely scum.

Nowhere is it implied that he was trying to avoid a lynch, or wanted Thomkal to keep me alive. Nor does he ever imply that he trusts me, and his actions imply the opposite.

Your interpretation is both wrong and excessively favorable. Are you his scumbuddy?

I read his posts hours ago. I quickly read it and continued on reading the thread, to catch up. I didn't stop and analyze the post, so my interpretation (at the time of originally reading it) of his "hunch" was that he trusted us both, whereas your interpretation was the opposite. Maybe your interpretation is correct, but...

There were numerous posts and entire conversations devoted to Thomkal saying he would not let you stand trial. Everyone in the game should be aware of that fact, because it was a HUGE point in conversation yesterday. If he missed that fact and all the conversation around it, then he was the one not paying attention. Excuse me for assuming he was following along in the daily major events and acting accordingly. Everyone else in the game knew you would not stand trial. You're being ridiculous if you think otherwise.

My previous post was a knee-jerk quick-reply based on his actions and on my assumption that he knew what was going on in the game. I didn't go back and analyze his single post before trying to make sense of his actions. I just assumed he knew you wouldn't stand trial, because again, EVERYONE else knew that. That's why I thought he chose you.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote