View Single Post
Old 03-02-2015, 01:02 PM   #3047
Raven
College Prospect

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zinto View Post
So here it is. This is the only day we have had a severely injured person and no mercy kill. Based on these results I think it is very likely that either Raven or CF is our original murderer.

CF was beaten up and couldn't perform any actions. Raven could have been injured and wouldn't mercy kill himself.

False. Danny was injured on day 2 by an accident and not killed until day 4.

Plus, I recall Thom asking someone to guard me that night. Had he not, I may have been killed that night. I don't know if I was actually guarded or not, but the request was made publicly by Thom.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
Day 2 Results

You now have a staffed Scientific Research Center. Narcizo, Sharkn20 and timmae will have options to begin looking into starting Day 3.

Starting Day 3 you will begin to notice the benefits of the biodome as it is now fully functioning.

The Government building is not quite complete due to lack of effort. Three resources will have to work on that day three to complete it to get the benefit.

You find Chief Rum beaten and bruised. He has little memory of what happened but he is in serious condition.

Additionally, there was a bad accident while working on the government building and Danny has been critically injured.

Neither Chief nor Danny can be used for actions in Day 3. They can post and vote.
Raven is offline   Reply With Quote