View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 01:25 AM   #3239
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
Looks like we're down to 11 (according to Page 1).

Looks like Seeker of Truth is an actual group.

Zinto is still, in my mind, part of The Resistance. If you're a good guy, you should be voting for him now. Anyone that does not vote for him is likely also part of The Resistance.

vote Zinto
New election: no
Action retrieve communicator

Blanket statements like this are NOT beneficial to the colony. If nothing else we should, ideally, still be looking to get a three-horse race here rather than a straight up two-horse race. If you have hard evidence that Zinto is a baddy then tell us about it. If you can quote reasons why you suspect him that's fine. If it's in-thread then point it out. If it's information you've received in PM then tell us about it so we can evaluate. As it is now the impression I'm getting is
a) you have a win condition to see Zinto dead, or
b) you've got villager-tunnel vision (I've been inflicted more than most by it) and have convinced yourself that Zinto is a baddy.

I'm all about having re-elections to be honest. Mainly because I want to head up the science section now that timmae has bitten it. Speaking of which Shoveler I suggest you don't interrogate anyone else with crap physical stats. That definitely includes me. You never actually came back with what you learned about Suicane.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote