View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 04:02 AM   #3246
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleFan View Post
If you choose to run new elections, they will run on day 11 and there will be no night actions or lynch vote that day.

So we need to stop pfaffing around and consider getting our shit together before the Ruskies turn up. Seems to me that the best way to achieve that is to stop killing each other and concentrate our efforts on getting the base in better shape. We haven't been able to do anything constructive the last three days while the fatality rate has sky-rocketed. If nothing else there will not be a night kill on day eleven. I don't feel like we have enough from voting records to narrow in on the wolves that are left so no lynch won't be the end of the world either.

Vote New Elections

Resitance dude/s - your leader is dead and your secret agent is dead. I urge you to consider ending the bloodshed and getting on-board with new elections.
Truth Seekers - dunno what you're point is really so, whatever. But presumably you want to survive after you've achieved whatever it is that you're trying to achieve. If the base is a half-developed hunk of crap manned by 3 people then you're not going to be doing the happy-little-dance.
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote