View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 09:00 AM   #3264
Narcizo
Pro Rookie

3) The Jackal - yeah. Got nothing.
8) ntndeacon - is our best medical guy so probably don't want to lynch just now without damning evidence. Unfortunately I think there's a better than base-line chance that he is a wolf.
9) Thomkal - can our leader be a Truth Seeker? Or the Angel? I guess but I think that's a bit out there so we won't go there.
11) Grover - Late vote switch from Sal to DanG strikes me as fairly villagerish, especially for a new player.
14) GoldenEagle - Was in jail when murderer killed Fonti, duked vote to fonti. Makes him positive to me.
15) DanGarion - there's the whole Britrock thing. I think that's a pretty strong indicator that DG isn't a Seeker. He also garnered votes from Suicane which leans to him not being Resistance either.
16) Raven - not much. The whole Zinto MUST BE LYNCHED thing prods me into thinking he's a villager. I'm not sure a wolf goes out on that sort of a limb, but kudos if he is a wolf.
18) Shoveler - could the semi-seer also be a wolf. I guess if his seer power is solely to discover the Angel. I'll give him a pass for now.
19) Zinto - Not a fat lot of anything to be honest.
20) Narcizo - ?
21) SharkN20 - extra vote shenanighans possibly point away from being wolfy. Has got the whole "new villager on the block" schtick down very well.

So I'm thinking Jackal or Zinto. I really want to avoid some sort of misguided Zinto vs Raven bandwagon though. I would like more from teh Jackal so prod, prod.

Vote Jackal
Narcizo is offline   Reply With Quote